"The Warmth of Sand and Rocks" Print
The inspiration:I started this piece by gathering paint colors I don't often use and created a warm, desert scene inspired by landscapes found in Saudi Arabia. As the painting came together, I felt a warmth come over me that reminded me of how it feels to bask in the sun while laying on hot sand and rocks. That sensory sparking experience brought me so much joy that this piece became an immediate favorite!
*This is an UNFRAMED print - frame is not included. See framing options below.
• My fave sizes for this piece are "24 x 36" and "12 x 18" but it looks great any size!
• This Museum-Quality Gilcee Art Print was made from my original acrylic painting and is printed on thick matte paper. Paper is sourced from Japan, printed in the US and shipped directly to you from the printer.
• SIZES: I offer a variety of print sizes, so please note: some of the edges of the original painting are cropped to fit unique print sizes.
• HOW TO FLATTEN: Depending on the size, most prints are shipped in a tube. To flatten your print, check out this video.
• FRAMING: To get your print framed like the main sample image, take your poster to you local hobby and craft store or framers and ask for it to be set in a light oak toned wood frame. Pre-framed prints are coming to the store in November!
• AFFORDABLE DISPLAYS: An easy and quick way to display your print is to hang it on the wall with these metallic large or small clips, also available in my shop. Just clip one or two along the top of the print (after you've flattened it) and hang the clips on pushpins on the walls!